SYNONYMOUS WITH ASSURANCE
At PHN, the overall safety, health and environmental policy of this company is to provide a seamless experience for anyone who is visiting, working for or on behalf of PHN, first and foremost. This is a company that takes its day-to-day operations seriously, and that’s why from its management policies, operational guidelines on working cluster responsibilities and zero tolerance policy on accidental occurrences; one can be rest assured that PHN takes SAFETY as its No.1 priority.
All personnel are required to undergo detailed safety, health and environment inductions, with an emphasis on internal refresher programmes that ensure everyone is up to date with the latest industry and in-company best practices for occupational safety, health and environment requirements.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
To realize of the above-said policy, we are committed to:
- Every person should be provided a friendly, safe and healthy working environment (visiting/ working for/on behalf of PHN)
- Everyone has an equal responsibility to place safety, health and environmental policy as their utmost priority
- Establish and review safety, health and environmental work standards and practices that are suited to specific needs.
- One is also to ensure that current requirements are in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Planning and implementing suitable safety, health and environmental programmes with participation from employees is also key.
- Business operation needs to be maintained at a high level of safety for employees and public at all times.
- The Safety, Health and Environmental Management System (SHEMS) will need to be continually improved, optimised and be up-to-date.
- The establishment is also committed towards the prevention of instances of pollution and accidents related to the work at hand.